Tuesday, June 20, 2006

10 years of WaPo online

The Post is celebrating a decade of online journalism, and I'm inclined to celebrate with them. I've been rather impressed with the Post's web presence, with their savvy use of trackbacks and blogs showing respect at least for the engines that drive internet traffic, and perhaps even the users out here who make them the success they are. Personally, I give preference to linking Post stories not only because they're local, but because I know they have the decency to link back to me.

So kudos, WaPo, on a job continuing to be well done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Kertesz - me - moi - jk said...

I liked the post when I lived in DC, coming again for three weeks, at 20 july, is there a flickr or blog group there around Washington? (I'll be in Chevy Chase with my grand children)

on flickr 'joyoflife' or julie70

June 29, 2006 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Antenna Installation Boise said...

Great poost thankyou

December 22, 2022 at 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home