Thursday, August 31, 2006

Amazing television

Maybe it's some combination of the advanced hour or the heat in this room, but by god I think this is the finest segment of news I've seen in our day. MSNBC's Keith Olbermann takes on Donald Rumsfeld in epic fashion:

In what country was Mr. Rumsfeld raised?

As a child, of whose heroism did he read?

On what side of the battle for freedom did he dream one day to fight?

With what country has he confused… the United States of America?

That was the merest taste. Just go watch it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm at work so I could only read the transcript, but still....chills up and down my spine. What the heck was I watching when this was on? Why do I always miss the GOOD news in favor of the drivel about Paris Hilton and JonBenet? You must teach me, Jedi.

August 31, 2006 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home